Eco-balms are made according to traditional recipes of the inhabitants of Altai Mountains.
This is age-old wisdom based on knowledge of the laws of nature.
Absolutely all components are natural, since ancient times they have been used by people to promote health and healing. Taiga herself, possessing inexhaustible energy potential, generously shares her secrets, brings harmony to the soul and body of a person.
It is used in the treatment of wounds, cuts, abrasions, herpes, acne, fungal diseases of the feet. Accelerates healing in case of burns, frostbite, reduces itching and swelling in case of insect bites. Softens and moisturizes the skin when chapped and dry.
It is used in the treatment of wounds, cuts, abrasions, herpes, and other skin diseases:
- as an additional remedy for chronic eczema, neurodermatitis, itchy dermatoses, trophic ulcers that do not heal for a long time;
- accelerates epithelization in psoriasis, burns, frostbite;
- reduces itching and soreness after insect bites;
- with fungal diseases of the feet;
- promotes resorption of seals, stimulates tissue healing, prevents the development of rough scars after various injuries: wounds, burns, frostbite, postoperative sutures, furunculosis, acne on the face;
- restores skin elasticity, softens it when chapped and dry.
Ingredients: cedar resin (sap), beeswax, cedar nut oil.
Method of application: apply to damaged skin areas at intervals of at least 2 hours.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components.
|Storage life||2 years at a temperature no more than + 45C and a relative humidity of no more than 80%|
Eco-balm Taiga Welding Cedar (wound healing) Altynbay
- Brand: AltynBay
- Product Code: LA21
- Availability: In Stock